Pages

BLOG SEARCH HERE

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Story Of Trust In Allah (SWT): Trader Who Placed His Tawakkul In Allah (SWT)!

Story Of Trust In Allah (SWT): Trader Who Placed His Tawakkul In Allah (SWT)!

 Story Of Trust In Allah (SWT): Trader Who Placed His Tawakkul In Allah (SWT)

During the time of Noble Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s) there lived a trader who, in all affairs, always placed his trust in Allah (SWT). Trader used to travel from Syria to Madinah for trade and during one of his trips, he was confronted by a bandit who drew his sword and intended to kill him.



“If it is my wealth that you desire, come and take it and leave me alone,” pleaded the trader. “Killing you is a must, for if I let you go free, you will identify me to the authorities,” said the bandit. “In that case give me respite till I have offered a two Rak’at prayer,” requested the trader.
The bandit agreed and the trader engaged himself in prayers. Having completed the prayers, he raised his hands and beseeched: ‘O’ Lord! I have heard from Your Noble Prophet Muhammad (saws) that whoever places his trust in You shall remain protected. I have no helper in this desert and Your grace is my only hope.
Having placed all his trust in Allah (SWT), trader had hardly completed his supplication when a rider on a white horse loomed in the distance. When he came close, the rider confronted the bandit and killed him with one stroke of his sword. Then, turning to the trader, he said: “O’ You, who places your trust in Allah (SWT)! I have killed the enemy of Allah (SWT) and He has delivered you from him.”
“Who are you that you have come to my assistance in this desert?” the trader asked. “I am your Tawakkul.” Allah (SWT) brought me out in the form of an Angel and I was in the heavens when Angel Jibril (Jibreel, Gabriel) called out to me and said: “Hasten to the assistance of your master and exterminate his enemy”, and here I have come and eliminated your enemy.” Having said thus, he disappeared out of sight.
The trader fell down in prostration of thanksgiving to Allah (SWT) and acquired a stronger conviction with respect to the instructions of Noble Prophet Muhammad (saws) regarding Tawakkul.
On arrival in Madinah, trader approached Noble Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s.) and narrated what had transpired. “Indeed! Tawakkul raises a person to the pinnacle of success and the rank of a person who possesses it, is equivalent to the ranks of the Prophets, the friends of Allah (SWT), the righteous ones and the martyrs,” said Noble Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s.).
“… Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him). If Allah helps you, none can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, who is there after Him that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust.”
[Noble Qur'an (3:159-160))]

PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN U R DUVA 

PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN U R DUVA

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGE NO.

WELCOME TO GOOGLESOFT2DAY.BLOGSPOT.COM FOR FREE AND FULL VERSION REGISTED SOFTWARE'S,GAMES,WALLPAPER'S DESKTOP THEMES AND MANY MORE FOR FREE PLEASE HIT LIKE MY FB PAGE AND COMMENT THANK U…